Dr. Warren J. Bleiweiss M.D.
- Pain Management
Specialty: Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Dr. Warren Bleiweiss received his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine. He completed an Internship in Internal Medicine at New York University Medical Center, University Hospital. He completed a Residency in Anesthesiology at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York and a visiting Fellowship in Pain Management at University of Virginia Medical Center. Dr. Bleiweiss returned to N.Y. to complete a Fellowship in Pediatric and Cardiac Anesthesia and Pain Management at Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center. He is Board Certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Management.
Dr. Bleiweiss specializes in performing the following procedures:
- Medical ozone disc injections to treat herniated disc and other painful disk conditions
- Medical ozone injections to treat back, neck, shoulder and joint pain as well as painful muscle conditions such as fibromyalgia and strains
- Medical ozone injections for sports injuries
- Facet joint injections for whip lash, arthritis of the neck and back
- Epidural steroid injections to treat sciatica and other disc pain conditions
Learn more at http://www.alternativedisctherapy.com/